Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rag wreaths

I have seen so many cute homemade wreaths and I found an adorable rag wreath from Inspiring Creations that inspired me to make my own! :) It was super easy, just takes a little patience and time!

Supplies:
12 inch wire wreath
5-8 Assorted fabrics/ribbons or you can use 8-10. {I was trying to use up my old fabric so I only used 5-6 different fabrics including burlap}.

Step 1: Cut out your fabric strips into about 1 inch thick by 6-8 inches long. The easiest way to do this is snip the fabric and then rip it. I used burlap as well, but you can't just rip burlap so I had to cut it and I also had to cut the ribbon.
 
Step 2: Tie a piece of fabric on your wreath in a double knot. Continue until your wreath is very full.
LOVE this country chic one :)
 Simple and sweet! :)

2 comments:

  1. love those wreaths! especially the first one. just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I like your blog and your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete